About Me

My photo
Hey, my name is kassie or kass or nope that’s it (lol). well, I am 19. I went to Sparks high school. I am a sophmore at TMCC. but I have know idea what I want to be. if anything I am just me I love all kinds of music metal, rock,some hip-hop and RnB but i really dont like rap i like oldies like frank sinatra. two fave bands in the whole world is A7X (avenged sevenfold) and fall out boy....odd combo I know but that me for ya lol. If there is anything else you want too know just ask.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

City of Reno’s public art pieces

Kasandra Patterson
Art 160
10/20/10
City of Reno’s public art pieces
            The piece of art that’s in Reno that caught my eye every time I go downtown is the Kinetic Metal Banners made by Dave Boyer and it can be seen in the art district down by wing Field Park  they are on the light posts down in that area. I picked them because every time I am down town I always see them but never really think of them as art. I always just thought they were cool decoration.  I really like them they give downtown something extra, it is very unique and nothing I have ever seen before kind of like Reno. This place is very unique, and I love living here and the fact that our town makes this cool statement, with all of our art pieces all around town I think it tells people that we are very diverse and are open mind maybe or so then other places in the united states.

1 comment:

  1. David Boyer is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, too. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete